23 years old | Lviv, Ukraine
I'm a friendly guy with understanding of design patterns and desire to grow in back-end development, I like to compose algorithms, learn new technology, use them, and, of course, want to be part of a friendly team.
- C#, .NET Framework;
- ASP.NET - MVC, WebAPI;
- WinForms - MVP, WPF - MVVM;
- SQL (MsSQL, MySQL), NoSQL (MongoDB - certificate), ADO.NET, Entity Framework;
- OOP, Design Pattern, TDD;
- Git, TFS;
2016, December - now – .NET Developer at “PipeAd”:
- PipeAd – http://pipead.com
2016, January - 2016, November – Full Stack Developer at “Soft Solutions” (Remote):
- News Publisher (HTML parsing for automatically submit news and registration, automatically captcha recognizing, bug fixing) - raised sales from $200 to $500 per month – http://products.softsolutionslimited.com/news_publisher
- Image To PDF Converter (Turnkey project).
2016, January - .NET WinForms Developer (UpWork Freelance):
- InstaViewer – increased the number of views per video.
2015 - 2016 – National University “Lviv Polytechnic”, Master's degree, Geographic information systems and technologies;
2016, May - July – Kottans.org C# Course at SoftServe;
2015, October - 2016, January – Training center “BKT”, C#, .NET Framework;
2012 - 2015 – National University “Lviv Polytechnic”, Bachelor's degree, Geographic information systems and technologies.
- English – intermediate (B1);
- Ukrainian – native;
- Russian – free.